Al Barakah School Update – Online classes from Saturday 7th November
Due to the new National Restrictions from 5th November, we will be moving all Al Barakah classes ONLINE from this Saturday 7th November insha’Allah until 4th December. The school building will be closed over the four weeks. Details for the online classes are set out below.
The well-being of our students, staff and community remain our utmost priority and we believe it is essential for all students to continue learning and also stay in touch with their class and teachers. Al Barakah School’s aim is to continue to provide Islamic education and support for our students, and to maintain our strong and connected community ties insha’Allah. Continuing to learn at home and being able to maintain some familiarity with routine – which should vitally include their Islamic learning – will go a long way towards helping students to stay connected to the school and not fall behind insha’Allah.
- Classes 2 to 10 to begin classes online from Saturday 7th November. Meeting links for our students will be posted on Google Classroom. Class timings are set out below.
- Classes 11 and adults to continue online lessons from this Saturday.
- Timings – Class timings will continue at usual timings
- Class 2 & Class 3: 9.30am – 12.40pm
- Class 4 & Class 5: 9.40am – 12.50pm
- Class 6, Class 7 , Class 8, Class 9 & Class 10: 9.50am – 1pm
- Class content – Classes will follow the same structure as in person; broken into three parts per subject (Quran, Arabic and Islamic Studies) with the same teachers. Lessons will continue to follow the Al Barakah syllabus.
- Class/meeting Links – Online class/meeting links will be posted via google classroom.
- Google Classroom – It is essential all students are enrolled in the classroom, as homework, class updates and class/meeting links will be posted on this.
- Rules for online lessons – Please note Al Barakah reserves the right to unsubscribe users who don’t adhere to user rules. Rules have been posted alongside the meeting link on google classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the teacher via google classroom or email email@example.com.
We will continue to keep you updated if there are any further changes to be implemented insha’Allah. We pray that Allah keeps us all safe, ameen.